Lynn Z. Tucker, MD
Dr. Tucker established the Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic in 1985, making it a unique site for the delivery of dermatological care. Since its inception, the clinic has been on the cutting edge for both medical and cosmetic dermatologic conditions.
Dr. Tucker has been very active in organized medicine, serving on the executive committee and as the first female president of the East Baton Rouge Parish Medical Society. She also served on the Board of Governors for Louisiana State Medical Society. Dr. Tucker enjoys participating in skin cancer screenings for the community, TV interviews on various topics pertaining to the skin, being a mentor for family practice residents and writing articles on skin wellness.
Giving back to the State and community that she love brings her much pleasure. To better understand the needs of our State, she was privileged to participate in CABL’s Louisiana leadership class of 2009. Having economical healthcare is a primary issue for all. Dr. Tucker believes we must all work together to bring about personal responsibility for maintaining wellness.
To be a good physician, Dr. Tucker believes a person needs to be well rounded. Family, religion, organizations and hobbies define us. She has two sons, Eric and Alex. Both are married. Eric, is an attorney, living in Dallas with his two children, Holden and Caitlin. Alex is a CPA here in Baton Rouge, and he has two sons, Christian and Hayes. Golfing, gardening, saltwater fishing and cooking are among her main hobbies. She belong to the First Presbyterian Church and enjoys enriching her biblical knowledge. Outreach into the community and the world is a theme her Sunrise Rotary Club encourages.
Dr. Tucker joined Sanova Dermatology – Baton Rouge in Spring of 2018. She is excited to continue her passion of advocating for personal wellness and sharing the many years of dermatology experience she garnered through her many years of training and practice.
- American Board of Dermatology – Diplomate of Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Diplomate of Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology – Life Member
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery – Member
- Louisiana Dermatology Society – Member
- Louisiana State Medical Society – Member
- Capital Area Medical Society – Member
Education and Training
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA – Graduated in 1960
Bachelor of Science
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA – Graduated in 1964
Masters in Science – Medicine
- Confederate Memorial, Shreveport, LA
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
Contact Sanova Dermatology
Are you looking to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tucker? Please give us a call and we’d be happy to assist!
6411 Perkins Road
Suite 100 Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Practice: (225) 303 9500
Billing Office: (225) 303 9500