Milton R. Moore, MD
Dr. Milton R. Moore is a board certified Dermatologist that specializes in both adult and pediatric dermatology including medical, skin cancer screening and treatment, and cosmetic dermatology. He is fully trained in minimally invasive facial and hand rejuvenation through the advanced use of neuromodulators, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and Lasers. Dr. Moore is very thorough and very passionate about educating his patients. Patients love his kind and genuine bedside manner.
Dr. Moore completed his undergraduate studies at the Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans, Louisiana. He was then accepted into Meharry Medical College where he completed medical school graduating Cum Laude and inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha, Honor Medical Society. He completed his internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Austin at Brackenridge hospital. Dr. Moore then went on to complete Dermatology Residency in San Antonio at University of Texas Health Science center, where his training allowed him to care for thousands of our country’s veterans and complex dermatologic conditions at Audie Murphy VA and University Hospital.
Dr. Moore stays up-to-date on both medical and cosmetic therapies and has published several medical and cosmetic peer-reviewed articles such as Journal of American Academy of Dermatology, Dermatology Surgery, and New England Journal of Medicine.
Professional Affiliations (Past & Present)
- Member – Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Member – American Academy of Dermatology
- Member – Texas Medical Association
- Member – Travis County Medical Society
Education and Training
- Xavier University of Louisiana – New Orleans, LA
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Minor in Biology
- Meharry Medical College – Nashville, TN
Doctor of Medicine, Cum Laude
- University of Texas Southwestern at Seton Family of Hospitals – University Medical Center at Brackenridge – Austin, TX
Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio – San Antonio, TX
4300 North Quinlan Park Road
Suite 225 Austin, Texas 78732
Practice: (512) 266-0007
Billing Office: (512) 359-7546