Gretchen Donnes, PA-C
Gretchen Donnes is a practicing dermatology physician assistant in Baton Rouge. She received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Nicholls State University in 2008 and completed her Masters Physician Assistant Studies at the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2011.
Gretchen is licensed by the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners and holds a national certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She is an active member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
A native of Thibodaux, LA, Gretchen now resides in Baton Rouge with her husband.
Gretchen Donnes currently sees patients in the Baton Rouge location of Sanova Dermatology.
- Member of Louisiana Academy of Physician Assistants since 2011
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants since 2011
- Certified from National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants February 2012
Education and Training
- Nicholls State University – Graduated in 2008
Bachelor of Science – Biology, Pre-Medicine
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Surgical Physician Assistant Program – Graduated in 2011
Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
Contact Sanova Dermatology
Are you interested in scheduling an appointment with PA Donnes? Please contact us today!
1245 Camellia Boulevard
Suite 300 Lafayette, LA 70508
Practice: (337) 839 2773
Billing Office: (225) 303 9500
6411 Perkins Road
Suite 100 Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Practice: (225) 303-9500
Billing Office: (225) 303-9500