Candace Thrash, MD
Dr. Candace Thrash is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in both medical and cosmetic dermatology. With 20 years of experience, Dr. Thrash is an expert in treating minor and serious skin conditions.
Dr. Thrash is a graduate of the University of Texas and earned her medical degree at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. After completing her internship at Northwestern University and her residency at the world-famous Cook County Hospital in Chicago, she established her own practice.
Dr. Thrash takes a very individual approach to cosmetic dermatology. Because no two faces are exactly alike, no two treatments should be exactly the same.
Dr. Thrash’s kind and approachable manner, exceptional clinical skills, and attention to detail have earned her a loyal following.
- Diplomat – American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow – American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow – American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
Education and Training
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas – Graduated in 1992
Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Houston, Texas – Graduated in 1993
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas – 1995 – 1999
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
Internal Medicine Internship
- John H. Stroger, Jr Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, Illinois
Schedule with Candace Thrash, MD
Bee Cave & Lakeway
3944 RR 620 S. Bldg. 6
Suite 201 Bee Cave, TX 78738
Practice: (512) 366-8568
Billing Office: (512) 359-7546