Vivace | Microneedling + Radiofrequency
Why Choose Vivace?
Vivace Radiofrequency Microneedling is a non-invasive, non-surgical method of skin tightening. It is the newest generation of radiofrequency microneedling approved by the FDA.
Essentially, Vivace Microneedling is an effective skin tightening treatment that stimulates the natural production of collagen. It is designed to alleviate wrinkles, fine lines, and tighten and tone the skin. Vivace Microneedling provides immediate results with improvement over time, making it a desired treatment option for many.
How does Vivace RF Microneedling work?
This non-invasive skin tightening treatment is relatively new. With that said, let’s take a quick look at how it works.
Essentially, radiofrequency waves heat the deep layer of your skin between 122 and 167 degrees Fahrenheit. Studies have found that maintaining a temperature of 115 degrees Fahrenheit for over 3 minutes can effectively cause your body to release heat-shock proteins. It is these proteins that stimulate the body to create new collagen fibers.
What are radiofrequency waves?
Simply put, radiofrequency waves are a form of energy; Wi-Fi and microwaves are examples of radiofrequency in our daily lives. We utilize RF for skin tightening because it is very low energy, allowing the slow and beneficial heating of the lower skin layers without pain or other unwanted side effects or discomfort.
Understanding Vivace RF Microneedling
Vivace RF Microneedling works by combining the benefits of traditional microneedling with radiofrequency energy. The device approved by the FDA uses ultra-fine needles to penetrate the skin and deliver radiofrequency energy to the deep layers of your skin.
Since the top layers of the skin remain intact, this results in less downtime for patients — making it a desirable option for patients. Another reason patients prefer this treatment option is that the radiofrequency energy can be customized to an individual’s exact skin type and skin goals for the best results.
Who is a good candidate for Vivace RF Microneedling?
This skin tightening treatment is designed for those who have mild to moderate signs of skin aging. This includes fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and enlarged pores. Additionally, this treatment is great for those who are looking to improve their skin texture and tone overall.
One thing to keep in mind is that this treatment is not exclusive to skin tightening in the facial area. In fact, Vivace RF Microneedling is FDA-approved to treat skin issues anywhere on the body. With that said, those who have skin laxity, scarring, or stretch marks are great candidates for this treatment as well.
What can I expect from treatment?
Many people are concerned with the pain associated with microneedling treatments. Thankfully, Vivace Microneedling is a fairly painless procedure even though it uses ultra-fine needles. Most patients state that it feels warm with a slight pinch but no major discomfort.
When will I see results?
Another concern that many people have with any skin treatment is how soon will they see results. You’ll be happy to know that you can expect to see results immediately after treatment. Once the treatment is finished, your skin will be sensitive and flushed. A post-care treatment kit is given to each patient which includes a soothing, calming mask that dramatically diminishes any lingering redness.
However, the sensitivity should diminish within a couple of days. Your skin should improve over the next three to six weeks with results lasting for a while due to the fact that the production of collagen and elastin will continue to accelerate over the next six months.
5 Benefits of Vivace RF Microneedling
If you’re not convinced that Vivace Microneedling is right for you, check out these 5 benefits of getting this amazing skin tightening treatment.
- Experience Instant Results – One of the best aspects of Vivace RF Microneedling is that you can expect to experience instant results that deliver brighter and smoother skin thanks to its unique integrated technology. Essentially, this treatment relies on technology that enables collagen production and helps to tighten skin. In addition to this, the LED lights used in the procedure works to reduce inflammation and accelerates healing.
- Zero Downtime – Another benefit of Vivace RF Microneedling is that it requires zero downtime — meaning you can continue on with your daily activities even after treatment. The main side effect of this skin treatment is potential redness and pinpoint bleeding that does not affect daily activities and will resolve itself within 1 to 2 hours.
- Safe for All Skin Types – Not all skin treatments are designed for every skin type. For instance, treatments such as lasers and chemical peels can be too abrasive for darker skin tones. However, Vivace RF Microneedling successfully fills that gap. This treatment is gentle and safe no matter what kind of skin you have. In fact, it works by triggering your body’s natural wound-healing response rather than using things that can conflict with the skin.
- Achieve the Best Results with Only 3 Sessions – Yes, you read that right. Vivace Microneedling can help you achieve optimal results with just 3 sessions compared to 6 sessions with other microneedling treatments. Many patients have seen a great reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and skin tone and texture.
- One of the Best Skin Tightening Options Available – Microneedling on its own has already proven to be an effective option when it comes to skin tightening. But microneedling paired with radiofrequency is superior. With Vivace RF Microneedling, you can take your skin to the next level by firming loose skin in areas such as the neck, and sagging skin below the chin. Thanks to its great success, you can be confident that you are investing in a safe skin tightening treatment that will bring real lasting results.
Vivace Radiofrequency Microneedling is certainly making waves in the beauty industry. This newest generation of radiofrequency has already proven itself to be a safe and effective microneedling option for those who want to improve the appearance of their skin. If you’re interested in a skin tightening treatment, book an appointment with a trusted dermatologist today.