How Can SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier Benefit My Skin?
H.A. Intensifier is a uniquely formulated serum containing a high concentration of pure Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and other active agents to support the skin’s natural HA levels while helping to renew the skin’s plumpness, elasticity and firmness.
What Are Its Active Agents and What Can They Do For My Skin?
• Supports skin’s hyaluronic acid levels
• Helps maintain the integrity of skin’s matrix for improved firmness
2.0% DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE AND 0.2% PURPLE RICE EXTRACT
• Dipotassium glycyrrhizate is a principal component of licorice root
• Purple rice extract contains a Chinese grain derived protein
• Together these ingredients help preserve hyaluronic acid content in skin
1.3% HYALURONIC ACID
• Present as a combination of full molecular weight, fragmented, and encapsulated chains
• Provides long lasting hydration to improve skin’s texture
“All of our bodies produce hyaluronidase, an enzyem that reduces the Hyaluronic Acid content in the skin,” shares Amy Bowen, lead aesthetician at Sanova Dermatology. Hyaluronidase increases while HA decreases as you age.
By age 30, your skin begins to lose 1% of its HA content every year, and this loss accelerates dramatically after age 45. By age 60, you’ll have lost 30%-50% of the HA content in your skin. In clinical studies, H.A. Intensifier increased levels of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin by 30% in just 4 weeks!
Formulated in a fast-absorbing, light-weight serum, H.A. Intensifier is great for all skin types and ages. “I find it works best for volume loss and a great maintenance in between treatments such as dermal fillers, Botox, microneedling, lasers and facials,” says Amy.
How Do I Apply?
Twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to face. In the morning, use after an antioxidant and follow with sunscreen. If using with a retinol or a topical prescription at night, these preparations should be applied first followed by the HA Intensifiser.
Are you looking for a customized skin care consultation or to address anti-aging concerns? Contact us today to set up your appointment!