Top 5 Uses For Juvederm Ultra & Ultra Plus
Many patients are striving to create or maintain a youthful appearance and are seeking non-invasive options. Dermal hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers offer the ability to achieve a noticeable change without the need to go under the knife. “Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra Plus, and other products like Restylane, are top-of-the-line fillers that have a variety of cosmetic uses,” explains Dr. Azeen Sadeghian, board certified dermatologist and cosmetic expert at Sanova Dermatology in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Juvederm Ultra vs. Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Juvederm Ultra – This formula, made with hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring in the connective tissues of the human body, is used to treat thin areas of skin around the eyes and lips. “Products like Juvederm Ultra can be used to reduce superficial fine lines and wrinkles,” notes Dr. Sadeghian.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus – Also made with HA, Juvederm Ultra Plus is used to treat areas consisting of deeper lines. “The filler’s thicker consistency allows it to treat areas needing a stronger plump,” Dr. Sadeghian shares.
Top 5 Uses for Fi
- Lips – Many people want to have those perfect pouty lips and thanks to dermal fillers, they can.
- Non-Surgical Nose Jobs – HA Fillers can be injected into the nasal bridge to offer a more refined and sleek appearance. This is a great option for those that may have unwanted bumps or irregularities to their nose.
- Acne Scars – Fillers can also be used to soften the look of recessed scars due to acne.
- Lines & Creases – One of the most common uses for these dermal fillers is to fill the fine lines and creases that appear on the face including the nasolabial folds. This plumps the skin and can reduce the appearance of aging.
- Hollow/Dark Under Eyes – Due to various genetic, medical or age related changes, some patients often times develop dark circles under our eyes. Using HA fillers in some patients can provide a refreshed and more youthful look.
“Results from these procedures typically last anywhere from 6 to 12 months based on the area of treatment and the patient,” says Dr. Sadeghian.
Are you looking for more information on dermal fillers and are interested in how they can help you achieve a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance? Contact one of our expertly trained providers for a customized consultation today!