Donna Vial, PA-C
Donna Vial is a certified physician assistant by the National Commission of Certification
for Physician Assistants and is licensed through the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners.
Donna earned a bachelor of science in Psychology at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge while
also playing on the women’s NCAA Division 1 soccer team. She completed her Physician Assistant
Program through Trevecca Nazarene University. Donna has over 12 years of experience in dermatology,
and is excited to return to Lafayette and Baton Rouge. She enjoys the ability to assist patients with their
skin concerns and continues to expand her knowledge base through regular Continued Medical
Education and conferences.
Donna is very passionate about giving great patient care. She is accepting patients at both Sanova Dermatology – Lafayette and Sanova Dermatology – Baton Rouge.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants- Member since January 2001-2015
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants- Member since 2007-2014
- Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants – Member since 2005-2015
- Louisiana Academy of Physician Assistants- June 2001-2004
Education and Training
- Louisiana State University – Graduated in 1999
Bachelor of Science – Psychology
- Trevecca Nazarene University, Physician Assistant Program – Graduated in 2001
Masters in Science – Medicine
Contact Sanova Dermatology
Are you looking to schedule an appointment with PA Vial? Please contact us today and we will gladly assist you!
1245 Camellia Boulevard
Suite 300 Lafayette, LA 70508
Practice: (337) 839 2773
Billing Office: (337) 839 2773
6411 Perkins Road
Suite 100 Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Practice: (225) 303 9500
Billing Office: (225) 303 9500