Kellie E. Reed, MD
Dr. Kellie Reed specializes in general medical dermatology, aesthetic skin care, pediatric, autoimmune, and rheumatologic dermatology. She is passionate about her patient care and attention to detail, and her positive attitude provides a sense of comfort for her patients.
Dr. Reed has worked closely with specialists in cosmetic and rheumatologic dermatology. She has an artistic eye and enjoys BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers, and more. She is up-to-date with medical research and novel treatments, and has been published in medical journals as well as given numerous poster and oral presentations at academic conferences. She has experience treating many conditions such as lupus, dermatomyositis, autoimmune bullous diseases, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, skin cancer, and eczema.
Dr. Reed is a native Texan, originally from El Paso. She is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business Honors Program. She then completed her medical training at The University of Texas Medical School at Houston where she received the Merck Manual Award for outstanding medical school academic performance. She then returned to Austin to complete her internship and residency, graduating from The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School residency program where she served as Chief Resident.
During her free time, Dr. Reed enjoys spending time with her family, running around Lady Bird Lake, and exploring Austin’s food scene.
- Member – Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Member – Rheumatologic Dermatology Society
- Member – Austin Dermatological Society
- Member – Texas Dermatological Society
- Member – Travis County Medical Society
- Member – Texas Medical Association
- Associate – American Academy of Dermatology
Education and Training
- The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Honors
- The University of Texas at Houston Health Science Center
Merck Manual Award for outstanding medical school academic performance
- The University of Texas Southwestern at Austin Residency Program
Transitional Year Internship
- The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School Residency Program
Dermatology Residency, Chief Resident
Contact Sanova Dermatology
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Reed or one of our other providers, please contact us today.
12319 North Mopac Expressway
Suite 100 Austin, Texas 78758
Practice: (512) 837-3376
Billing Office: (512) 359-7546