Ashley Evans, PA-C
Ashley Evans is certified by the National Commission of Certification for Physician Assistants and licensed through the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners. She has been working in Dermatology since 2012. She enjoys the ability to assist patients with their skin concerns and continues to expand her knowledge base through regular Continued Medical Education and conferences. Ashley enjoys a wide range of procedures, but her favorites include fractional lasers, skin checks, eczema management, neuromodulators and extractions!
Ashley was born and raised in Manchaca, Texas and attended Texas A&M University for her Biomedical Sciences undergrad degree. She then earned her Master’s degree from the Texas Tech Health Sciences Center in Midland, Texas.
When not seeing patients, Ashley enjoys hiking with her husband, Kent, and her two dogs. She considers herself a Tex-Mex & Texas BBQ connoisseur. During the fall you can find Ashley in College Station watching Fightin’ Texas Aggie Football.
- Member – Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member – Central Texas Physician Assistant Society
- Member – Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member – Austin Dermatology Physician Assistant Society
- Texas A&M University – Graduated in 2009
- Bachelor of Arts – Biomedical Sciences
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at Permian Basin – Graduated in 2011
- Masters – Physician Assistant Studies
Schedule with Ashley Evans, PA-C
If you need an appointment earlier than 48 hours, please call the location to check availability.