Emily Johnston, P.A.-C
Emily Johnston is certified by the National Commission of Certification for Physician Assistants and licensed by the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners. She has been working as a PA in Dermatology since 2008 and is highly trained in the ability to diagnose and treat various dermatologic conditions. In addition, she is skilled in cosmetic dermatology including BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and more.
Emily graduated from University of Oklahoma Physician Associate Program, where she finished first in her class in both the didactic and clinical phases. She continues to stay on the forefront of new procedures in cosmetic dermatology and regularly strives to gain additional knowledge in medical dermatology through continuing medical education conferences.
In her free time, Emily enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants and activities in Austin, and spending time with her husband and children.
- Member – Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member – American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member – Oklahoma Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member – Central Texas Physician Assistant Society
- Member – Texas Association of Physician Assistants
Education and Training
- University of Kansas – Graduated in 2006
Bachelor of Arts – Human Science, Graduated with Distinction
- University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Physician Associate Program – Graduated in 2008
Masters in Health Science
Contact Sanova Dermatology
If you would like more information, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced dermatologists, please contact us today.